Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2014


It's 7.00 a.m in the morning and I'm still awake.
2014 had been a good year, I've learned a lot.
Dreams comes slow but they go fast.
You need to fight or work had for what you want, take every opportunity when it comes to you.
Good and bad things happen, we can't control them,
but we are capable to control how we react.
If bad things happened take it as a lesson and learn from it. Be strong.
It's easier said than done, I'm still struggling to learn.
People come and go, things change, and people too.
Not everyone are genuinely nice.
Don't always take things too seriously, you will only get yourself hurt.
Be with your family, cherish every minute you have with them
because they are the only one who will be there no matter what happened.
I'm happy and thankful for everything that had happened in my life,
to those people who had loved me and had been there for me when I needed them,
Thank you.
Bye 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment