Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FAB FEB

FAB FAB FAB I LOVE FEBRUARY CAUSE IT'S THE MONTH OF MY BIRTHDAY 




Much love to these guys came all the way to Singapore to have dinner with me when it was supposed to be the last gathering before Sarah leaving for Aussie and instead you guys gave me a surprise , gan dong people i'm so gan dong , Thank you , ai si ni men!

 A picture with the pinky pinky girl and how can I not post a picture of us? 

Dinner with family at Bierhaus on weekend.


 the pork knuckle was awesome


 4 season or something was this dish's name i can't even remember ,but we ate a lot felt like we haven't eat for a long time the poor waitress must have been so shocked .

On monday K BBQ dinner with Sumin , Desmond and Kat , after some soju & beer pleases forgive my face.

Last but not least had sushi lunch together with Alison and the Annoying Kayla! wo ye ai si ni ohhhhhhhhhh

I know its kind of late to post this now but it's better late than never to the people who wished me , celebrated with me wooyeahhh wo ai ni men! <3
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment