Sunday, January 24, 2016

Beauty of Italia











Milan, Florence, Roam, Lugano-Switzerland is just beautiful and breath taking.

Out of all the states/cities I've visited, Rome is my favourite. Rome is known as the 'Eternal City'. Its old and full of history and everything there is in a slow pace (mom said is suitable for me to live there) I am not sure what attracts me to visit Rome again but I would love to go again without following a tour, it's such a waste that this visit is on tour.

Fashion, Arts and History , it's all what I love and all come together in one place, I am so glad Italy is the first Europe country I visit. I've always been just travelling in Asia country for the previous years and although this is my first Europe country I know this isn't the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment