Thursday, July 24, 2014

3 days 2 night

Just came back from solo KL trip. REASON?
  1.  cafe reviews flooding Facebook page are sooooo tempting 
  2. mini tiny getaway before year 3 kicks in
  3. its been a long longggggg time since I've been to KL and DAD never seems to fancy the places I go 




Peek-A-Boo sooo cute this lady , soooo fashionable with a bucket hat!



Yes, one of my fav in KL and the weather and haze is killin' on that day.


3D Coffee is a must , dark choc at Coffee Stain by Joseph





 dip N dip is a one time thing


 small size Bingsu too much for 2 .




Lastly 5 star tourist guide SU turned so hipster-ish all of a sudden with her new specs , 
big thank you to her and her mom for taking care of me and driving us around KL and cover everything I want to do in 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment